Re: Baker article

From: "Cecil" <cecil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think you may see Battie as the high post option.  He does have a nice
touch for his size from that distance.  Who the hell knows???
Exactly. We'll all find out after a bunch of games what the gameplan(s) are. I'm trying to get too excited about this possible bigger line-up (at least where Walker, Battie and Baker play together), because I don't think it'll happen, but the more I think of it, the more I like it. Battie could, as you say, play the role Walker has played -- the pf floating outside. Baker's game is more inside, anyway, isn't it? I've never really followed Baker, but my impression is that he has maybe free-throw line extended range or so. I think Obie likes a little more in his high poster. And we talk about the offense but you just know that it's the defense that matters more anyway. What about Baker virtually zoning it up in the paint? I'm sure Harter is hatching something up. I expect him to use every bit of Baker's capabilities on D. What a season this one's shaping up to be -- so many questions to be answered.

Bird