Re: FEEL GOOD SITUATION

I thought that one of the several key points during the game was the foul
on Battie by McKie while scrambling for the ball going out of bounds.  Do
you really think there was a foul there?  Hubie said that they called it on
Coleman but that's a different story.  I thought in general the calls
actually swung our way in the last 3 or 4 minutes.

Bill