FEEL GOOD SITUATION

    Well, I'll go on record as believing the 76rs can't beat the Celtics three
in a row!  It's all over except for knowing which game the Celts will take.  I
hope they can finish them off in Philly - even though it would be more fun in
the "new Garden".  I was right on the edge of my chair last night - that's
what the playoffs do and it's been a long, long time.  The refs certainly did
all they could to give the Sixers a win last night - didn't work.  I'd like to
know why the refs do that to the Celts.
    Walker had a wonderful game last night, as did so many others - this is
truly a team, guys - they play together.  So Paul didn't have a great game,
but he came through when he needed to - and if you question Paul's attitude,
look back at Larry Bird.  'Nuff said.

Dorine