Re: Turn Out the Lites The Party's Over

While I agree the C's are in good shape, I don't know if I count out Philly
just yet. They are still the Eastern Conference champs until they lose that
3rd game. Philly is a real tough place to play, especially in the playoffs.
Remember, this is all new to the C's. They've never been here before.
Playing on the road in the playoffs is not something that can be
explained... they just have to experience it. I feel real good right now,
but I'm not ready to say Philly is dead.