Turn Out the Lites The Party's Over

This game I believe we needed. No way will the 6er's win 3. Great
accomplishment winning over a very good basketball team. The homecourt paid
off. After a real scary sloppy stretch in the 4th the boys turned it on again.
Tony Battie has surprised me. Outstanding play and hustle. Of course McCarty
is always Waltah. I give the team an A+ for the last 2 games. The Celts are
playing a brand of defense that was sorely missing in the Pitino years. Is it
a blessing Pots is out??

DanF