Celtics up two

Fun, fun game.  Kenny, Walter, Antoine, Paul, Eric's, Batman, Rodney, who
didn't make an individual great play? or three?  Hustle, hustle, hustle.  It
was a great individual efforts which added up to

A few notes from courtside:

Bill Walton was in managements section in tie dye.  He was giving out tie
dye shirts to people/kids and must have signed 200 autographs with a big
smile on his face.  Cheered the home team on with passion.

Paul Gaston was at the game and was very low key.  He was totally focused on
the game until the end.  JoJo was there.  The lawyer Dersahowitz (sp?) was
in the stands in front of them which I mention for no other reason then I
saw him.

Lawyer Milloy was behind the announcers table and was excellent with the
kids coming up to him.  At one point during a break in play, a small kid
(7?)came up to him for an autograph when two "Hero's among us" were being
announced to the crowd.  Milloy stopped signing and started applauding the
two men along with the rest of us.  He then turned to the kid and induced
him to applaud the two men also.  When the intro was over Milloy finished
the autograph.  Class move.  Also let his picture be taken with fans.

Then with about 3 min's left he stood up and started rallying the crowd.  He
stood the rest of the game, as did everyone else in the stands, and led the
support until it was over.  Walter and a couple others came over after the
game and high 5'd him.

The crowd was in this game all night.  The players were surprised with the
emotion from the crowd I think.  It was great to see true support throughout
the game.

The ref's sure seemed terrible from where I sat.  Both ways.  It was super
to see Antoine not pick up the second Tech towards the end of the game.

There was a fist fight in the stands in the first half.  Don't know what it
was about but both guys got tossed.  Damn Philly fans....

The ushers were looking up into the stands with this big grins at the end of
the game.  They loved the crowds emotion. It was special.  It's hard to
prove if a crowd carried a team for a while.  After all, the players are the
ones who shoot or take the charge.  But it sure seemed like the crowd
propped them up when Philly went on that run and took the lead.  The crowd
just kept pulling for them and I think it made a difference.

Welcome back to the playoffs!

<Jim