Re: WOOOOHOOO!

here we are almost 2 hours after the game and my head is still pounding. I
don't know if it's from the yelling or the near Sixer come back. I'm praying
for an uneventful game 3. Easy wire to wire win by the boys. Cause
truthfully I don't know if I can handle another game like tonights. Not to
mention the idiot TNT guys rambling on and on about the sixers. They devoted
most of the coverage to them and only said a couple of senteces about the
Celts. The only one to speak at length about the Celts was Larry Brown in
his post game conference. As soon as the game was over I switched over to
Fox sports and waited for the feed to come back on. Overall great
performances. Hoping Rodney can come alive for game 3. So far we haven't
needed his three point shooting but I have a feeling that will change.

Art Silva