From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Ken Kokubo
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 11:41 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: ticket master....%$#$#!!!!

Since I split season tix 3 ways, I'm only getting 1 out of every 3 playoff
games roughly. So I went about securing tickets for other games...got them
all at face value no further than 14th row loge.

Anyway, I looked at ticketmaster last night just out of curiosity (link
through the celtics site) to see what was left...and they are charging
$68.50 in fees PER *$@#%ing ticket!!!! What a crock!!!

Does anyone know how they get away with a $58 "building facility" charge???