Re: Predictor II - the sequel

Celtics/Philly: my guess--or is it fondest wishes?

Game 1--Celtics win, barely, as Iverson comes in off the bench to try to
spark Philly, but disrupts the flow of the offense.  Red gladly lights
first playoff cigar in ages.

Game 2--A close one, but Philly takes it as Iverson ignores his hand and
plays big.  Way Ray boldly posts that he told us so...

Game 3--Philly forces the C's to make free throws, and they don't, so
Philly takes this one.  Chris Wallace threatens to re-hire Pitino if the
C's don't shape up fast...

Game 4--Walker and Pierce have had enough, and shatter NBA scoring records
as the Celtics demolish Philly with a gigantic 3rd quarter.   Snoopy says
"nyahh, nyahh" to Way Ray, who grumbles about weird beagles and basketball
games.

Game 5--battles to the last second as Pierce drains a three to win it from
near halfcourt.  Celts win!!
Cookies for all!!!

I know it's kind of dramatic, and I'd prefer if we swept Philly in three,
but I have to give Philly credit, they're not going to go down easy--but
they WILL GO DOWN!!!

Onward to #17!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle