play off schedule

Boston (3) vs. Philadelphia (6)
Game 1 - Sunday, April 21, at Boston (12:30 p.m., NBC)
Game 2 - Thursday, April 25, at Boston (8 p.m., TNT/TSN)
Game 3 - Sunday, April 28, at Philadelphia (12:30 p.m., NBC/CTV)

There is no way I ever envisioned this at the beginning of the season. And
even once the season started I figured the Celts would trickle down in the
standings little by little. The Lads proved me wrong though. Now I can't
wait 'til Sunday. Maybe I'll call in sick and just try to sleep from now
until then. Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Art Silva