From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Josh Ozersky
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 7:41 PM
To: celtics list
Subject: re: The Hour Has Come Round...

You know, call me crazy, but I think everybody is underestimating the
Celtics.  Philly might beat us, but this business about "playoff
experience" is really getting beat into the dirt.  People talk about the
Celtics as if they have been playing in europe or something, or as if
they had won every game by scoring 124 points.  They're a tough,
physical, defensively-oriented unit that has one many close games, both
at home and on the road, against top-caliber opponents.  Furthermore,
they have two superstar talents who can break games wide open by
themselves, without any kind of play being called for them.  They are a
very dangerous team, and I for one doubt they are going to go to pieces
because they are now in "the playoffs."  The last half of the season WAS
the playoffs for them; the consequences of missing the post-season were
unthinkable.

I think their playoff jitters, if they have any, will be gone by the 2nd
quarter of Sunday's game.  I'll be there, and I'm expecting the Celtics
to win.

Josh