Re: The Hour Has Come Round at Last

Yeah, Couz's description of Charlotte plus my recollection of the last time
we played them, made me reconsider my desire to play them over Philly.

Of course, I would prefer the C's played Orlando over either the Sixers or
the Hornets -- which might have come to pass if Philly had not decided to
give tonight's game away by sitting so many of their starters. >:-(

However, there will be no better opportunity to knock off the Sixers than
the first round. If they played somebody else and won, they would be that
much more in sync if we met them later in the playoffs. Better to attack
them when they are not 100% -- especially Iverson. And it would certainly be
much sweeter to take them out ourselves than watch someone else do it.

So, what are people's opinions on the last time the C's played Philly? Was
it really a Celtic letdown because Iverson left the game? Or did they really
stick it to us?

BTW, how 'bout them Bucks? Think they're running George Karl out of town or
what?

Rich D.

P.S. My father-in-law is a big Sixers fan. How appropriate is that? ;-)