Byron Scott

I was just wondering what the group thought of Byron Scott's coaching job this year.  Has he been the beneficiary of good timing or has he been the one to make their season a success?  I once coached a summer league to success but it was because I had the best pg and rebounder.  But I don't know about Scott.  Gene  (thinking we can win the East, but worried if we have to face Philly first)