re: predictions

> From: Douglas342@AOL.com

>     We approach the possibility that NO ONE will hit the right number.
> Now,
> maybe my memory is hazy, but did anyone predict last year (36) right?  I
> vaguely remember that we all estimated at least 38 last year.

Don't recall exactly off the top of my head, but as I recall, there were
plenty who didn't predict at least 38.  Back to your point, though, if the
C's win both games, no one wins, which I think is appropriate, since I don'
t think anyone really knew they'd be this good -- would love to hear the
reasons for those who predicted over 45 games or so this year, really.
Plus, the C's would win both games.  Minny will be tough, since they are
playing better recently and will be at home, but you can't count these
guys out.  Even being down in the fourth, 20% of the total time, they'll
come back.  Amazing.

Bird