I agree with you Kestus. The MVP is the player who means the most to his
team, not the player with the best stats. Simply put, there is one way to
determine MVP... Take that player away from the team and how would the teams
record change. Using that theory, my MVP candidates would be, in no order,
Duncan, Kidd, Pierce, Payton, Shaq, Mcgrady, Walker. Not making the list are
Nowitzki, Carter, Kobe... because if you take those guys off the team, the
team still plays pretty well.