Re: 70 to 65

Well, we *were* playing Miami, who you can count on to always make a game
ugly. :-)

However, you can't blame the Heat for the number of bunnies that the C's
missed. Walker, Pierce, Battie--it seemed like every C on the floor had a
chance at a layup or dunk and blew it--sometimes twice.

Also, the C's were definitely playing Miami's game; that is, half-court.
They weren't running very much at all, probably because they kept dropping
passes or bouncing them off their knees.

But, the Celts ran and played the tough defense when they needed it; right
around the 3 minute mark. I believe Boston had a 13-3 run to finish out the
game, including some nice stuff from Walker (finally!): a big 3, a driving
hook shot and a steal on the defensive end. Mike Gorman was saying that
Boston held Miami to something like 3 of 21 for the 4th quarter.

Whatever the case, it was definitely wicked ugly.

Rich D.