Re: 70 to 65

At 22:52 4/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I know a win is a win, but 70 to 65, now how ugly is that?  Anyone who
>saw it care to comment?  And what, nobody committed a foul for like what
>half the game?  But, Pierce had 12 Rebounds and 5 assists.

Like I said before, Miami games should not be televised, at least until
Riley leaves. Yeah, it's effective - they did the best job of shutting down
Pierce of anyone, and had the Celtics missing the simplest of shots by the
middle of the 4th - but it's more damaging to the NBA than a lockout. If
all teams played like this, the NBA wouldn't have any fans.  I appreciate
good defense as much as anyone and don't think teams necessarily have to
score 200 points combined for the game to be entertaining,  but it's just
brutal to watch. Good riddance.

Kestas