Re: BEAT L.A.!!!

I dunno Shawn, I think you're taking your hatred of
Strickland a bit too far here. You hate him enough
that even with one of the biggest wins this team had
in years, you still need to grouse about Strickland?
Sure, I wanted Kedrick to the have the ball, but he
didn't really come to it.

Relax...enjoy the win, a sweep over the Lakers....put
aside your hatred of Erik.

http://messenger.msn.com
http://taxes.yahoo.com/