Closing arguments

<It looks like another JUCO stud will definitely be in the NBA draft. Kei
Madison, a 6-foot-10, 225-pound swingman from Okaloosa Walton JC (the same
school that produced Kedrick Brown) has hired agent Herb Rudoy and is working
out in Atlanta. Madison averaged 11 points and 12 rebounds per game this
season before being kicked off the team for cutting class. >

Hey, sometimes when the GM goes to scout out a player, they see another they
like. Maybe Wallace has made a deal with Madison and his agent to come out
now and be our second round pick. We will have plenty of bench room...

If Kenny comes back on Friday, it will be Forte on the inactive list. It will
be interesting to see if Lakerboy wears his Laker duds to game....

I don't see how some people can be critical of Pitino and Isiah, both who
each have won championships but had to work with young pro clubs, but yet
Obie has a much more mature team (at least his stars) to work with and he is
hands off...

I'm sure everyone has noticed how poorly the C's play when Strickland is
playing the point. He might be one of the single reasons why we have
performed poorly recently. Obie has tried to forcefeed Delk  both to the team
and Delk's detriment. We are just fortunate that Strickland has rediscovered
his shooting touch while Kenny went down. I am just so hopeful that Obie just
forgets about Delk and Strick becomes our backup point for the rest of the
season. I don't know if it was the genius of Obie or what but he pulls a
changeup by starting Delk at the point to start the second half(see
Forcefeed). I was cursing Obie for screwing with a working rotation and
immediately the team struggles and goes down by 18. Yet it was all by plan.
We had them right where we wanted them. Obie reinserts Strickland, plays him
the rest of the game and we win going away. What a coaching genius...

We have needed length at the 2 guard position since we went away from Kedrick
and JJ at that spot. If you aren't going to play Kedrick, the only other
option is to go small or play Williams there, whose lack of outside shooting
kills the offensive gameplan. So when Walter is hot like he was last night,
he is a perfect fit....

I don't know how anyone could find anything to complain about Pierce being
one of the top 10 players in the league....

I just love to beat Reggie and all his ref-baiting antics. He would have made
Stockton proud last night. I have to give props to both the C's defense and
the Pacers for not letting Reggie touch the ball in the last 6 minutes...

DJessen33