Hi all,

>     I've always liked Walter and tonight I nearly turned off the game in
> the
> third quarter - couldn't stand it any more, but something told me not to.
> They've done this a couple other times - so thought I'd better leave it on.
> Well, you never know who'll step up, but I'm not surprised about Walter,
> he's more talented than many give him credit for and has improved over the
> years since he became a Celtic. He's good for the team with his attitude.
> He won the Tommy points tonight and well deserved they were!  Yahoo!

Yeah..
Walter been playing well..
Between Walter, Strick, and Williams I like Waltah the best...right now.

Who said he wasn't talented?

He is athletic..and thats more fun to watch. I don't think people thought he
wasn't talented though. Most people thought he was a bit lazy when it came
to preparing..and was just in this league just because of  physical talent.
And he does have an ugly shot.

I mean...not that I am huge or anything. But his chest is like sunken..and he
has
bad posture. I mean wow..thats just stretching. Tony Battie is a beast in
comparison..and I think they have exactly the same body type.

I think he is perhaps just an "old school" player who doesn't believe in
lifting.
Thats pretty rare nowadays. I think most NBA shoot growth hormone and lift
like crazy. Even Kenny lifts weights nowadays.

I like Walter but I think K.Brown could do the same thing he does for the
most
part and do it better. Tonight though Walter is pretty useful cause you can
stick him
on his twin... Jonathan Bender.

Pete