Predictions update, April 2

First--

I PLATONICALLY APPRECIATE WALTER McCARTY!!!!!!
(Hey, today's my anniversary, and Mrs. Celtics Beagle might
misunderstand...)  :>))

Now, the Celtics are 43-32 with 7 games remaining.  We add a bunch of Happy
Celtics fans to the Predictions Party: W. Bird, David Darlington, Neal R.
Hoffman, Hank Murdoch, Orion, Adam Patterson, and Maurice Spruijt.  On this
happy day, we salute the latest group of people who had their expectations
exceeded!!  In addition, over 50% of the list is officially out of the
running.  Gee, we're starting to sound like the Eastern Conference standings...

Now, we must hear the storied war cry from the legendary Cheap Seats--BEAT
L.A.!!!!!  This Friday is the next game in the Centah.  God help two
certain people if they wear the wrong clothes, because I doubt anyone else
will be feeling merciful.

And now, the numbers...

"You can Always count on the Cheap Seats"...
(a cheap prize to the first one who names the person who was known for
saying this)
28-54 Bentz Kirby--Feb 12, 29-21
32-50 Don Liles--March 6, 33-27
33-49 Boston Sports Fan--March 8, 34-27
34-48 Paul M. Moriarty--March 10, 35-27
35-47 P. Maurice--March 11, 36-27
35-47 Gil Moreno--March 11, 36-27
36-46 Troy Hash--March 13, 37-27
36-46 Thomas Murphy--March 13, 37-27
36-46 Venkatesh Sampath--March 13, 37-27
37-45 Mark Berry--March 15, 38-27
37-45 Robert Bowman--March 15, 38-27
38-44 Colin Hall--March 20, 39-29
38-44 David Hastings--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Darrell Hatfield--March 20, 39-29
38-44 James A. Hill--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Simon Kean--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Michael J. King Sr.--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Dan Parker--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Jamey Rallis--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Rich Small--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Steven Weinert--March 20, 39-29
39-43 Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.--March 25, 40-31
39-43 Aimee Noonan--March 25, 40-31
39-43 Brian Porter--March 25, 40-31
39-43 sportalk@hiwaay.net (Tommy Harris?)--March 25, 40-31
40-42 Rick Daley--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Rich Davies--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Josh Farber--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Jason David Jones--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Rory O'Keeffe--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Jonathan Shane--March 27, 41-31
41-41 Raymond Angelo Belliotti--March 31, 42-32
41-41 Douglas342--March31, 42-32
41-41 Kestas Kveraga --March31, 42-32
41-41 Shawn Niles--March31, 42-32
42-40 W. Bird--April 2, 43-32
42-40 David Darlington--April 2, 43-32
42-40 Neal R. Hoffman--April 2, 43-32
42-40 Hank Murdoch--April 2, 43-32
42-40 Orion--April 2, 43-32
42-40 Adam Patterson--April 2, 43-32
42-40 Maurice Spruijt--April 2, 43-32
42-40 Larry Taylor--April 2, 43-32

Would love to be out of contention courtesy of the Lakers.
43-39 Alden Brosseau
43-39 Joe Hironaka
43-39 Ken Kokubo
43-39 Steve Ouellette
43-39 Josh Ozersky
43-39 Alexander Wang
43-39 Cecil Wright

In the running for another week...
44-38 Jonathan Brainin
44-38 Rich Cahillane
44-38 CeltsSteve
44-38 Roy Enrile
44-38 I am ... Anonymous
44-38 George Kerney
44-38 Rajesh
44-38 Rottie
44-38 Jim Shane
44-38 Warwick
45-37 Ellie Cutler
45-37 Michael Gooen
45-37 Abdullah Karadag
45-37 Gene Kirkpatrick
45-37 L. Myers
45-37 Dorine Pratt
45-37 Isaac Robbins
45-37 Dwain Williams

looking a little better but still nervous...
46-36 Patrick Goggin
46-36 John O'Byrne
48-34 Anne Cankosyan
48-34 Kevin Lok
48-34 Mafiaso316
48-34 Ritesh Ramani

Would really hate to be dropped from contention by the Lakers...
50-32 David J. Boutte
50-32 Dan Stadnick

One of the few to miss for the C's losing too many games...
52-30 JB Metz--March 24, 39-31

Got his present from the Easter Beagle...
60-22 Snoopy--February 16, 30-23

hard to complain when we're winning...
61-21-(2 forfeits) WayRay--February 13, 29-22