RE: Waltuh!!!

There are definitely pros and cons of this. If they are on from the
perimeter they are both threats, if they are not, they can be defensive
liabilities. Croshere just blew by Walker at the end like he was standing
still as do many others.

Maybe O'brien is not as dumb as everything thinks. His use of McCarty,
Williams, and Strickland over the last few games has been brilliant. It is
role players such as these that will determine how far we go in the
playoffs.