Re: Antoine and the Boobirds

    After reading all these posts on Antoine, I find myself really baffled.
here we have a guy who clearly has tons and tons of talent and ability, who
clearly has a competitive fire in him, and who has a wide variety of skills
(3-point shooter, inside scorer, passer, rebounder, etc.)  Yet he is
constantly subject to criticism.  It's almost like the only thin he lacks is
a basketball brain.
    Can anyone name another player in Celtic (or NBA) lore who is similar is
having such clear talent but being so incredibly contoversial?  And I'm not
talking about career wastes like Shawn Kemp.
     A minor note from the LA Times:  on the night John Stockton scored 20
points on his 40th birthday, one of the referees was Leon Wood.  Leon Wood
was drafted #10 in the NBA draft in 1984; Stockton was drafted #16.