Walker vs. Rodgers

Hey,

> I was with you up until this point. Rogers is one of the most efficient
> scorers we have on this team, the other being Pierce. Walker is just the
> opposite. This team is second-to-last in FG% - I think it could use a guy
> like Rogers, who shoots almost 49%, 41% from the 3.
> Kestas

Well I meant they can both hit from the outside, and take it inside.
Height wise they are pretty close, too. Your right about Rodgers being a more
effective scorer.

Its just that well..if you let Kenny run the show they both occupy the same
offensive
niche. They can hit the three ball and take it to the hoop. Offensively seems
to me
that Rodgers can do nearly everything Walker can. Rodgers can even post up
like
Walker. I don't think you need them both on the floor.

So if your really going for a championship..
and you resign Rodgers and move Walker for a PF/C rebounding/shotblocking
beast ala Rasheed Wallace/KG/McDyess. Actually McDyess might be available
if you want to take a BIG risk.

Likely we won't resign Rodgers..though.

Pete