RE: Antoine

mark,

i'm with you on this. antoine will never be an
efficient scorer and will never be on a championship
team if that's his role. he's at his best as a 15-12-7
guy, not a 25-6-3 guy. will he ever understand that? i
doubt it. can we live with it? time will tell, but
it's definitely hard to stomach sometimes.

my hope is that he shows well in the playoffs and we
can package him and anderson or williams for a point
(miller?) and big man, then resign rodgers as our
small forward.

by the way, having seen pierce for the third or fourth
time this year, he's a stud. still has flaws, but he's
quickly getting to the mcgrady and kobe level. has
already passed carter, imho.

http://greetings.yahoo.com/