Re: Bskball.com Column

The problem with this is that, even if you agree with
the need, the minimum for a 10-year vet is $1 million,
and it's doubtful we could do that as a one year deal.
 Less than ten years, a guy still is in his prime,
more or less.  In fact, though, Battie and Blount are
much more imposing defensive players than X-man or
Eddie Pinckney.  Neither of those guys was a
legitimate shotblocker.  I would like to see somebody
on the team, preferably Vitaly, become a "cop" in the
X-Man / Derek Smith / M.L. Carr tradition.

Josh