RE: How Can You Be Excited About The Celtics When....

--- You wrote:
No, good little supporter. I'm telling you how uninteresting the Celtics
are at this moment. Prove me wrong. Give me some attendance figures
and season ticket projections for the upcoming season.  Show me some fan
interest
in the team. There's very little. With a conflict approaching, and the Celtics
an unlikely playoff team, they're just not generating a lot of interest.
--- end of quote ---

Actually, I'm quite a big suppporter. "Interesting" and "uninteresting" are
inherently subjective quantities. Personally, they are very interesting to me.
As far as season ticket projections, you don't need them. There are concrete
numbers of season tickets sold for the upcoming season that, last I heard,
were up by a significant margin  from last year, reversing a downward trend of
the last several years. I'm sure the Celtics public relations office will be
happy to provide the actual numbers.
What I don't understand is why you keep repeating to this list - a
self-selected group of people who ARE interested in the team - that the Celtics
are uninteresting. Are you hoping to persuade everyone to not follow the team?
Why? Why does it matter to you so much that others share your lack of interest
in the team?
Kestas