How Can You Be Excited About The Celtics When....

- The LA Clippers have a better roster....

- The Celtics are the Eastern Conference version of
the Golden State Warriors....

- Paul Gaston is one of the two worst owners in Celtics
history (along with John Y. Brown), and it's no coincidence
that the Celtics performance under these two individuals
has been miserable and mediocre....

- They won't buy out Kenny Anderson's contract...

- When the Celtics play the Wizards, more people will be
rooting for Jordan than the Celtics.  I know I'm hoping
he goes for fifty, especially if he's guarded by Toine....

- Did I mention the LA Clippers have a better roster.....

- There's a War starting. Geo-politics is much more interesting
and entertaining than sports. I'm taking Uzbekistan and the points....

- The team hasn't made the playoffs since 1918.....

- The Celtics refuse to sign any meaningful or non-meaningful
veterans. Earth to Celtics management:  Veteran teams
are playoff teams....

- The General Manager is out making hoop housecalls.
Building up grass roots support, some say.  Smacks of
a second-rate, wannabe organization, I say. If you
want fans and season ticket holders to support you, field
something more than a mediocre product....

- Larry Bird is not part of the equation.....

- 30 miles out of Boston and the Celtics radio signal
is crap....

- Walker will lead the NBA in three-point misses.....

- Several of their fellow lottery inhabitants -- Houston,
Washington, New Jersey, Atlanta --  made
several strides in the off-season by adding
quality veterans. The C's subtracted veterans from
their roster and added more youth.....
Ray