RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V8 #320

I AM LONG TIME READER OF THIS LIST,ALSO A CELTIC FAN SINCE THE RUSSEL YEARS

I LIVE IN ISRAEL AND WOULD ALSO LOVE TO GET VCR OF ANY CELTIC GAMES.

-----Original Message-----
From: Celtics-Digest-Owner@igtc.com [mailto:Celtics-Digest-Owner@igtc.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 3:53 PM
To: Celtics-Digest@igtc.com

The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest
 Thursday, September 20 2001 Volume 08 : Number 320
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:39:22 -0400
From: Steve and Michelle Ouellette <redsox@westelcom.com>
Subject: Celtics games

Kevin, if you're already paying for cable, I would switch to DirecTV
instead. Then you can purchase their NBA package which includes
virtually every NBA game (including Celtics), home and away. It's worth
the investment.

STEVE

> Kevin, if you're already paying for cable, I would switch to DirecTV
> instead. Then you can purchase their NBA package which includes
> virtually every NBA game (including Celtics), home and away. It's worth
> the investment.

I dont think us outside countries can get satalite and/or DirecTV.