not to worry

I am in good health, with clear eyes and a hearty
appetite...I've been going out with my dust mask,
though, so I hope I'm not in for any respiratory
problems.  I've written down some observations on what
the atmosphere around here was like on Tuesday on my
site, The Boob.  www.theboob.com

Let's all just pray this is the end of this.  From
what I'm reading, there is much violence to come in
the years ahead.  Now that I am scared and panicked,
basketball matters even more to me than it did before,
when all it had to support was distracting me from my
personal life.

How are people taking it elsewhere?  Joe, what's it
like in Paris?  I know you're wired in to the UN.
What's the mood like there?

Josh