Re: An Interesting Comparison [Fwd: Kedrick Brown == Blue Edwards]

The dead have risen, Jerry would be so proud. And he is responding to Ray no
less.

Where's the Ghost when you need him/her most? Hanging out in the stacks at
Case Western no less.  Say hi to Drew for me.

I see dead people, or least those that act like it.

Shave My Poodle !!!
Phil