<geen onderwerp>

So here I am, at 3 am listening to the live NBA.com radio on the internet...
and what am i hearing? I hear my man Toine shooting 4 for 25, 1 for 9 threes
at the moment.. snif snif..

I really love this guy, but this performance makes it even hard for me to
love him. 1 good thing is that the celts cut a 25 nets lead to about 10
points.. lets continue to listen (oops toine misses another shot) if the
celts can still win this game..

I'd rather have them win this game with toine shooting bad, than losing a
game while toine is shooting good. Let's just hope he'll get his game back
soon (he does pass good though).

Maurice..

(yes.. 4 point game now, pierce scored 5 points in like 1:30 sec or so)