only negatives

Great first game for the Celtics. Walker and Pierce were excellent and
Joe Johnson was outstanding off the bench.

The only things that bothered me, and they were extremely minor:

1) Milt Palacio dribbles the ball way too much in the halfcourt. I think
there were at least four times where he held the ball for 20 of the 24
seconds without doing anything with it. It's nice to see Palacio willing
and able to take the outside shot this year though.

2) Why didn't Kedrick Brown get in the game until the final five
minutes? It was a 30-point blowout most of the second half. If he's not
going to get much-needed seasoning in this game, when is he going to
play? He should have gotten all of Walter McCarty's minutes.

Anyway, shouldn't be nitpicking. Here's hoping the Celtics can play like
that every night.

STEVE O