Away opener

Some guy came back from retirement?  Sorry, didn't notice -- my team was
delivering a good, clean, old-fashioned ass-whuppin' on the Cavs.  I was
going to respond earlier, but Kestas stole my thunder by saying the things
I was going to.  Two major points in agreement, though: Have to give Kenny
his props, he played very well and I saw him "whizzing passes" and pushing
the ball.  Good stuff.  Will it last?  Um, he played very well last night.
   And Walluh?  Lordy, lordy.  He's the most random, chaotic basketball
player I've ever seen -- in ways worse than the kid who doesn't know what'
s going on in elementary PE -- either his chaotic energy is doing good
things for the team, or it's like a tweeker sitting next to you on a bus.

Oh, one other point: Celts opened up a can.  This is jim-dandy, as winning
the first 4 of 5 (as others have mentioned) is key.  On the downer side, I
really want to give the Obiewon System a chance, but Eric WIlliams and
Walter McCarty as our backup PF's?  C's management seems to have a strange
attitude about the Troika: they're good enough to play center, but not
backup 4.  Anyone else wonder why Kedrick Brown didn't see any minutes
until late in the fourth?  I mean, I can see Forte out-playing him so far
(and at a vulnerable position), but why not give him McCarty's minutes?

On my way to (free seats at) the Blazer home opener. but not before
catching the first half of the C's matchup and setting the vcr for the
rest.

(The Celtic "Tird")