My first trip to the Fleet

I have been a lifelong Celtics fan, but being in Nebraska, I've only been
to one game a couple of years ago in Denver. Well, this December my Dad and
I will be coming to Boston for a few days to go to our first Celtic games
in Boston. We will be going to the Dec. 21 game v. Utah and the Dec. 23
game v. Memphis.
I looked online for tickets and all that are left are deep in the corners,
far away from the court. Do any of you have suggestions for finding better
tickets? I wouldn't even mind the balcony if it were along the sideline.

Any other advice for getting along in Boston would be welcomed as well.
What are some good, reasonably priced places to stay near the
downtown/Fleet area?

My dad and I are really looking forward to this trip. I hope the outcome of
the games is better than when we went to Denver. That was the year the
Nuggets were threatening the all-time losing record. It was February and
they only had four wins... we saw them get their fifth against the C's that
night. Oh, well, at least I got Travis Knight's autograph out of the deal!  ;)

Bleeding green in Big Red country,

Nathan A.