Re: Very Few TV Viewers Care About The Celtics

--- You wrote:
Their 2001 - 2002 NBA debut finishes fourth in the Boston TV Sports
Ratings behind Baseball, Bruins, and Jordan's return.
--- end of quote ---

Aren't you lucky today...That made your day, no doubt.

I wondered whether most people on this list watched MJ and baseball over the
Celtics, since there have been relatively few posts about the Celtics' season
opener. I personally watched every minute of the Celts-Cavs game, and barely
any MJ-Knicks, even when the Celts-Cavs game was over. I'm already sick of MJ's
return (or, rather, media's treatment of it), and playing the Knicks  - the
most boring team in the NBA to me - didn't help pique my interest. I did watch
the Lakers get their "world" (apparently circumscribed by the NBA) champion
rings, though.
Kestas