Re: 2001 preseason rookie watch

Forte looked awfully good last night, scoring at will, making several good
open court passes and playing solid defense.  If the Cs were considering a
run at Omar, Joe's performance should make them think again.

I think the point is under control for now.  We need to keep looking for
rebounders.

BTW, even though it was only preseason against the Wiz, the Celtics played
a greaat game yesterday.

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Berry, Mark  S wrote:

> among the lottery group is struggling mightily. ... It will be interesting
> to see what happens with Omar Cook. The Celts clearly were interested before
> the draft, even with the 21st pick. Now that he's available for practically
> nothing, will they undermine the Forte pick (their "developmental" PG) with
> Cook, a more natural point? I'm not advocating it, but it bears watching.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY