Eric Williams' quote

http://www.telegram.com/sports/celts.html
Everything that's lacking, that we need, I'm trying to fill that
spot, Williams said. If we're lacking scoring, I'll try to fill that
spot. At the defensive end, I'll fill that spot. Anything it takes to
win a game.
     Williams didn't know what to think when Rick Pitino limited his
minutes the first half of last season.
     It's like coming into a situation where you don't know if you're
really a part of the team, but at the same time you're wearing the
same uniform, Williams said. That's kind of tough. If it weren't for
my teammates, I could have easily got distracted and went my own way.