I love this list because....

you go away for a while and you come back and we're still talking Antoine vs.
Pierce and trading Antoine for just about anybody. While LaFrentz isn't just
"anybody" he's not far off. The Nuggets have him and that "real power forward"
that everybody wants and it really hasn't helped them much. I know that Thomas
wants to upgrade only to upgrade again, slowly and surely - which is what
Pitino had in mind, I think - so Raef would be gone for a better big man at
some point but that trade really is pretty miserable. And in any case, Raef
and the boys quit on their coach last year and they did the right thing.
Antoine quit on Pitino last year and he's a cancer. Antoine isn't just a
"better" player as Thomas writes, he's a BETTER player all around period, and
unless you know that a big man is coming shortly thereafter you traded a
talented "problem" for a mediocre "problem." But I have to go to work but I'll
be back as I'm a slacker.

35 wins tops and that's Pitino's fault. If we can keep trading Antoine and
fighting over Antoine and Paul I can keep talking about the real long term
"problem."

I'm not against trading Antoine, or Pierce,  but we have to better than
LaFrentz and a gang of stiffs or we're reproducing the Pitino years: Trading
for the sake of doing something...anything...."God help me."