Re: lack of offense

I don't get it.  On the one hand you blast the coach
for not installing a team offense:
     -"It would seem that the coach has neglected to
install a planned TEAM offense and the above numbers
are the result."  - Thomas Murphy

Then you criticize the coach for being frustrated at
the lack of practice opportunities:
     -"I know practice is important but I wouldn't
have thought a coach could get so worked up about it.
This is the pros after all and there will not be 4-5
days of practice before every game. That's why the
preseason games don't count - so you can practice
DURING a game situation - something that seems to have
eluded O'B." - Thomas Murphy

But what seems to elude you... is that there isn't a
coach in the world that can install an NBA-ready team
offense in a few practices and during timeouts of NBA
games.  Given these circumstances, the offensive stats
like team field goal percentage and assists which you
so fondly procured are meaningless, or at least of
diminished importance.
http://personals.yahoo.com