lack of offense

Not to be the voice of doom and gloom, but during a preseason in which the
coach vowed to try and win every game the Celts problems couldn't be more
glaring on the offensive end. We rank 28th out of 29 teams in FG % at 35.6%.
(Memphis leads at 52.1 % - they may not win many but at least they look like
they'll be entertaining for once).

We are also dead last in assists at 14.7 per game. Both of these seem to
represent a regression from even last year.

We are also 28th in block - but then this is no surprise. Our position in
rebounding is however, where we rank 4th at 47.7 per game (although they do
not report opposition rebounds so the differentials - which are more
telling - are not available). It would seem that the coach has neglected to
install a planned TEAM offense and the above numbers are the result.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/sortable_team_statistics/?category=1&queryInde
x=1&conference=0&period=0&highlight=2