Predictions time

It's that time of year again, to make predictions on the 2001-2002 Celtics'
Win-Loss record. Post your prediction, and I'll gather them up.

Make sure you get your prediction in before 7 PM on Oct. 30 US E.S.T. I will
be using the 'sent' timestamp on your email to determine if you've made the
deadline.

My own prediction is 40-42.

Rich D.

P.S. The list dialogue since the end of last season has been quite good. I
would even go so far as to say that some of the discussions were the best
I've seen in my 6+ years on the list. I don't get into the details as much
as some of you guys, but as a result of hanging out here, I know *way* more
about what's going on than most people I know. Thanks, and keep it up.