Re: Cavs game

Wow. You guys are having some fun whupping up ob what constitutes a real
assist in my book. I never realized how many Kenny fans we had on this list.
I think some of you overanalyzed my statement. Yes, I would include finding
the open man on the break as a real assist. But most of the assists I have
seen Kenny make this year have been is passing the ball to Pierce on the wing
after he had two screens set for him. Shoot, even I can do that.  If you guys
don't understand what I was attempting to define as creating a play, I won't
bring it up again. You can just go on statistical numbers. I have said that I
missed the first quarter of last night's game. However, I find it hard to
believe that 1/4 can make up for 4 3/4 games where he was just a pumpkin
pounder...

Got to add that the Globe had a article today on Palacio's improvement,
albetit mostly in the shooting category, IMO....

And Paul M, months off the list and you haven't changed a bit either. I agree
with most of what you say but Kenny was nowhere to be found when the Celts
made their run last year. If you feel that Kenny wouldn't be making that much
a contribution on a good team, at least you must agree that Palacio plays
better defense. I would prefer to have a point guard who can play some
defense and make a few jumpers than a guy who can just make the occasional no
look pass. If he started to hit a few jumpers, I could feel a lot better
about him. You may be different...

Like I have said before, Lance can be very irritating but he did come up with
a funny one on the nickname of Indigestion....

DJessen33