re: "To the point."

> From: JB <JBMetzEA@AOL.com>

>          I think this is an interesting game to have done this analysis,
> because Walker, who initiates the offense, too often, was ejected early,
> so,
> perhaps, we can better evaluate the impact of each of the point guards.

Actually, my knowledge of statistical theory (and it has been a while, I
could be wrong, I'm sure others on the list have a better knowledge than I)
  makes me think that this game is the worst example you could've picked.
Mostly because it's not a typical game (i.e. Walker not doing the things
he will do in almost every other game would effect your numbers).  Still,
it backs up the fact that Kenny had a good game, and that Milt, like the
rest of this preseason, hasn't been all that effective.  It's still just
one game though, and maybe a game that's not going to be indicative of the
rest of the season.

Regards,
(The Celtic "Tird")