FW: [Celtics' Stuff FW: Cavs game

From: lancejacob@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:32:04 EDT
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff FW: Cavs game

Remember when the Chief would sprint down the floor. A full 7 footer, knees
raised high. Remember Cowens? This is when you have a serious fast break
when
every player is a threat to score on the break. Blount is soooooo slow on
the
break. Vitally is almost as fast as Blount. But I don't expect VP to be
fast.
Blount could be much faster but he just isn't putting out.  DJessen33

I'm getting indigestion from DJessen again this year.  He's right on; the
3-headed monster is lacking a brain.  They just don't get it; we never have
V or Battman finishing on the break, and there's no way Blount is gonna
catch the ball when he's actually moving.  How about a few drills in that
direction when you get home, Obie?

Hard to believe that we needed AW, with his 2 for 10 shooting to beat this
Cleveland team.  They've got the 1/2/5 positions covered, but are empty on
the wings.  Wesley Person always lights up the Celts. . he thinks he's Sam
Cassell.  Eric did a decent job on D and scored well, plus he forced the
refs to look at Mihm's pushing in the second half.  Wish AW had some of that
diplomacy.  (not in my lifetime)

I'm really disappointed that Milt decided to make himself a shooting guard
over the summer.  Just what we needed.  He runs the offense like Buckingham
runs Massport.  All you Kenny bashers, take heed:  I'm joining JB in the
crusade to show how much more effective and productive the Celts are when
Kenny plays.  BTW, he was guarding Miller, not Wesley last night.  PP had
his hands full trying to score so he had little left to guard Person.  Later
in the year, I'd expect JJ to stick to him a bit better.  Now we have the
depth in the shooters roles; can we get some rebounding from the Centers?
14 RBs from Battie, V, and Blount; 22 from Doleac and Mihm alone.  Sad. .
and it's not just height.
Lance

Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com