Re: the future of the center spot

> > > Jermaine O'Neal,
>
> Indiana re-signs him in a split second. Not going anywhere.

I dont know about that. I think he could leave them. I infact find it a distinct
possibility that he could leave. Unless Bender and Harrington pan out its basically
him and Rosey after Miller retires.

> > > What Joe has to say about Duncan would go for these guys as well - if we can
> > > offer a wining situation with a chance at a championship
>
> A chance at a championship by 2003? Not likely. It's going
> to be a stretch for the 2001 -2002 edition to make the playoffs.

Not necessarily. I think in a perfect world without injuries its a stretch. However,
injuries always happen and there are a few question mark teams above us in the
conference. I see us grabbing 7th or 8th if we can stay relatively healthy.

> One problem with taking smaller players is that when you try to
> trade up in height, you generally have to overpay, i.e. the
> Danny Ainge trade. It's weasier to weal a Wick Wobie for a
> big time smaller player like Wennis Wohnson than wice wersa.

Whats with all the W's????