C's After The Season.....

Need to make a hard push for Jason Williams.
I'd might even offer Pierce for him, though I prefer
Walker be dealt in a large package. I'm thinking that
Williams will have an Isiah Thomas like effect on whatever
team drafts him and he'll eventually lead his club to
a championship. Quite sure you can't say the same
thing for Walker or Pierce.

A few other thoughts...

Bulls are quite happy with Curry and Chandler. They've
been impressive. In three years, Chicago may have the best
frontcourt in the East.

Antoine can't shoot and he can't pass without committing
a large amount of turnovers. So, why emphasize his weaknesses?

The injury bug has pervaded a large number of quality players
for other clubs. The C's have been lucky as only their
scrubs have been hit. Things will change. They always even
out. I want to see how the C's rookies perform when they have
to assume more than complimentary roles this season.

Beware the Orlando Magic.  One of the reasons, I'm not that
optimistic about the Celtics future is the Magic. Better core
unit than the Celtics, better surrounding cast, replete with
an ability and an ownership conducent to signing free agents,
and possessing 8 first round draft choices over the next
four years.  That's right: 8 first round picks. Look for them
to bundle some of those picks with current players and come
up with an impact Big Man to challenge the Lakers in the
next few years.
Ray