Re: Would The Celtics Win More Or Less Games If Walker Was Injured?

 Way to go Ray, what an original thought. - Mishra
  Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com> wrote: I'm inclined to the opinion that they would win more games
if Walker were taken out of the equation. I say an increased
defensive presence at power forward and the frontcourt, letting
the point guards -- as poverty stricken as they are -- solely
run the offense, and an increase in scoring efficiency
would mitigate against Walker's loss.

Mr. Toine has shown remarkable durability during his career,
but almost everyone tastes the injury bug in their NBA existence,
so we may yet see, if my premise is right.

Of couse, if they lost Paul Pierce, they'd be lucky to win 20 games....
Ray