Bskball blurb about C's and Forte

Here's a note about teams expressing a lot of interest in Forte. This is the
second time I've read something about an "anonymous Western Conference GM"
lusting after Forte. Interesting. On a related note, I already knew I was
smarter than Chris Wallace, but I had no idea I also was smarter than
several Western Conference GMs. :-)--Mark

10/11-INTEREST IN C's CASTOFFS- The true sign of a great offseason is the
number of interested parties who want the pieces you don't want. The Celtics
have a number of players the league seems hot for. The top guy appears to be
Joe Forte, the C's seem very pleased with him, but rumors continue that
several western conference GMs are talking about Joe and when he can be
traded by the deadline, several teams appear posed to offer players and
picks to pick him up. Chris Herren is being mentioned by a few, and is
likely to be a casualty of returns from injury. Herren was brought in under
a partially guaranteed deal, and when Randy Brown returns, Herren may be
cut. Its not likely he'll be unemployed long, a few teams had interest in
him in the offseason, teams like Miami still have not solved their point
guard issues.