Celts/Hornets Heads Up!!

Just FYI Tonights preseason opener against the Hornets will be available to
all Direct TV subscribers on ch 721 @ 7:00 pm Eastern as part of the
Freeview League Pass. As an enticement to subscribe to the League Pass
games will be offered throughout the preseason and week  # 1 of the regular
season! So enjoy fellow listers!! As I have told others I am jazzed!! with
anticipation at viewing tonights contest!! I have changed my answering
machine message ending from GO SOX!! to GO CELTICS!! and awaaaay
we goooo! Woo Hoo! Later.Mike

Michael J.King Sr.
An Aristocracy of One